As much as I had my health struggles in 2017 & was challenged by them, I did manage to have a good year & achieve my goals. I done things my anxiety told me that I could never do such as going on my friends hen do to Liverpool, travelled to New York & Philadelphia & completed & passed my masters dissertation.
When I think back to this time last year I was filled with self doubt & riddled with anxiety. My mind would remind me of all the things I couldn’t do but I challenged this thought process & achieved my goals which I am incredibly proud of.
My goals achieved in 2017
1. I became Vegan in January.
2. Completed & passed my dissertation.
3. Went to Liverpool on my friends Hen Weekend.
4. Graduated from Uni with a Masters in Career Guidance & Development.
5. Gained confidence to write & started blogging.
Goals don’t have to start at the beginning of the New Year & throughout the year I set new goals & took a little longer to achieve some of them than expected but I done it. I had a great sense of achievement & goal setting helps me stay focussed throughout the year.
My goals for 2018
1. Complete another Veganuary & follow a vegan lifestyle.
2. Continue to write & share my health journey.
3. Learn mindfulness techniques.
4. Be more active.
5. Read more books.
Looking forward to 2018 & I am ready for the next chapter in my life.